Available Q3 2020
Samples - for prelaunch samples, contact your sales respresentative.
Regal has redesigned the Marathon Special Products traditional 200A, 600V FH to provide considerable benefits over
what is available today. For more information, see the below summary or reach out to your representative.
Additionally, MSP has added a Fused Power Distribution Block version to this product series.
New 200 Amp Class-J Flyer
Standard Splicer Version
Fused PDB Version
Covers, Snap-on per pole
1. Bolt-down Fuse Connection - provides easy installation and removal, along with an extremely reliable connection formaximized heat dissipation. MSP is the only one who offers this with Class-J fuses.
2. Feeder Circuit Spacing - when applying to UL508A, all components, particularly distribution components are to meetthe spacing requirements that are in excess of traditional recognized power terminal blocks or listed fuse holders.
3. Control Tap - This allows power to be tapped off the line side of the main supply in order to feed into a control circuit or power an auxiliary device. When downstream power circuits are closed with a disconnect, this circuit can still be fed.
4. Power Distribution Options
4A. Space Savings: Up to 60% space savings by reducing the need for a separate fuse holder and power
4B. Wire Range: exceeds competitions wire size and number outputs. Six outputs of #2 - #14 AWG vs #4 - #14 AWG.
4C. Common Mounting: meets competition mounting for souring alternates.
5. Covers – Snap-on style covers for dead-front protection & safety.
6. Modularity – Provides the flexibility to customers to configure multi- line blocks or add on to existing one.
7. Weight Reduction – 30% reduction over standard models. Redeems the weight reduces the freight.
8. High Short Circuit Rating (SCCR) achieved with the full distribution wire range at 200kA to assure safety while saving critical space.
* Single Poles are modular to snap together any line-length or securely add on to an exisiting 1 or 3 pole.